Nut and Cinnamon Danish
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Want to impress last minute company with some hot-out-of-the-oven homebaked treats? Our Nut and Cinnamon Danish bake up in no time and are made with easy refrigerated biscuits and a few basics.
What You'll Need:
cup chopped walnuts
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (17.3-ounce) package buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Separate each biscuit in half by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and granulated sugar until smooth. Evenly spoon into crusts and sprinkle evenly with nut mixture.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Seems like a nice hot cup of Viennese coffee would be the perfect accompaniment for these yummy pastires!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 21 13