Banana Cream Crunch Pie
Step up the traditional banana cream pie with a toffee crunch that takes it to new heights...guaranteed!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package banana cream-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons coffee liqueur, divided (see Option)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate ready-to-use graham cracker pie crust
- 3 (1.4-ounce) toffee candy bars, chopped
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk, and 4 tablespoons liqueur; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold 1 cup whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- In another medium bowl, toss the banana slices with the remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur; arrange over the crust. Sprinkle with half of the chopped candy. Spoon pudding mixture over the chopped candy. Cover and chill for 1-1/2 hours, or until set.
- Spoon the remaining whipped topping over the pie just before serving. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped candy.
If you prefer, you can use sweetened black coffee in place of the liqueur.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES