Banana Cream Pie Surprise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the surprise? A layer of melted chocolate chips at the bottom of this creamy banana pie. And to make it even more tempting, we topped it with whipped topping and chopped candy bars. Voila!--Banana Cream Pie Surprise!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package banana cream instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring occasionally; set aside to cool slightly.
Spoon chocolate into pie crust. Arrange sliced bananas over chocolate.
In a medium bowl, combine vanilla and banana cream pudding mixes. Add milk and whisk 2 minutes, or until thickened.
Pour pudding mixture over bananas, spreading carefully with a spatula. Spread whipped topping over pudding mixture, and sprinkle with chopped candy bars.
Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Love bananas as much as we do? Then you're sure to love our recipe for Banana Bungalow!
- Want to see what other crazy antics Howard got into at the circus? Check out our Circus Page!
If you loved this simple banana recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes: 36 Recipes with Bananas.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!