Berry Bavarian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Berry Bavarian Pie is a light, cool-ya-down dessert that's perfect for a hot summer day!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin, water, and lemon juice; mix until gelatin is dissolved. Cover and chill for about 2 hours, until slightly thickened but not firm. Beat with an electric beater on medium speed for about 30 seconds, or until broken apart.
- Add raspberry jam and whipped topping, and continue beating for 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie crust, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Top with additional whipped topping and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!