Berry Bavarian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
Berry Bavarian Pie is a light, cool-ya-down dessert that's perfect for a hot summer day!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin, water, and lemon juice; mix until gelatin is dissolved. Cover and chill for about 2 hours, until slightly thickened but not firm. Beat with an electric beater on medium speed for about 30 seconds, or until broken apart.
- Add raspberry jam and whipped topping, and continue beating for 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie crust, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Top with additional whipped topping and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!