Black Bottom Pecan Pie
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Mmm! Chocolate and pecans baked into a yummy pie! Our Black Bottom Pecan Pie recipe will be the hit of your holiday dessert table or any party where you serve it.
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
cup corn syrup
cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves
cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, corn syrup, melted chocolate and butter, the vanilla, sugar, and salt; mix well. Stir in pecans and coconut; mix well then pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm in center. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Top each serving with a scoop of ice cream and watch it disappear!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES