Blue-bana Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Viewers are always asking how to make a simple blueberry pie where the berries stay nice and crunchy. With Blue-Bana Cream Pie you get a creamy version that's easy, crunchy, and a whole lot more.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese and sugar with an electric beater until well blended. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Place slices of banana evenly over crust, sprinkle with lemon juice (to keep bananas from turning black), and spoon cream mixture over bananas.
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberry pie filling and fresh blueberries. Top pie with blueberry mixture.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!