Blue-bana Cream Pie
Viewers are always asking how to make a simple blueberry pie where the berries stay nice and crunchy. With Blue-Bana Cream Pie you get a creamy version that's easy, crunchy, and a whole lot more.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
cup fresh blueberries
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese and sugar with an electric beater until well blended. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Place slices of banana evenly over crust, sprinkle with lemon juice (to keep bananas from turning black), and spoon cream mixture over bananas.
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberry pie filling and fresh blueberries. Top pie with blueberry mixture.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 12 14