We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Better leave room for dessert, 'cause our Cannoli Pie is a new take on the classic Italian cannoli. Mmm, mmm! We can't get enough of this!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup blanched chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to sit for at least 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Cover and store any leftovers in the freezer.
To garnish, top each slice with a dollop of whipped topping and a maraschino cherry just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.