We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Better leave room for dessert, 'cause our Cannoli Pie is a new take on the classic Italian cannoli. Mmm, mmm! We can't get enough of this!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup blanched chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to sit for at least 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Cover and store any leftovers in the freezer.
To garnish, top each slice with a dollop of whipped topping and a maraschino cherry just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Give in to those early morning cravings for something sweet with our recipe for Cannoli Flapjacks. Thick and fluffy, these flapjacks really do pack in all the taste of one of your favorite Italian bakery desserts. Just wait till ya' try 'em - they're going to become a breakfast staple!