Caramel Peanut Brittle Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"How'd ya do it?" "I have to have the recipe!" Tell 'em it's a secret 'cause they'll never figure out how easy it was to throw together this decadent Caramel Peanut Brittle Pie.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup coarsely crushed peanut brittle (see Note)
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, peanut brittle, and crushed graham crackers; stir until well combined. Swirl in caramel sauce then spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Almond toffee brittle or any type of brittle can be used, but don't crush it too finely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.