Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
It doesn't get much easier than this 5-ingredient, no-bake Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie. You'll want to have the gang over just to show off this luscious Southern "quickie"!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 (8-ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Bake pie shell according to package directions.
- In large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add chocolate pudding mix and milk and beat until well combined. Pour into pie shell and top with whipped topping.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
For that fancy bakery look, garnish with fresh raspberries and raspberry sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!