Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- READY IN
- 4 Hr
The classic combo of chocolate and peanut butter makes for the perfect marriage in our Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. It's easy-as-pie to whip up, and better than anything you can buy at the store!
What You'll Need:
1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed (see Note)
1 (4-serving) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding and pie filling
2 cups milk
cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
cup (3 ounces) peanut butter chips
What To Do:
- Bake pie shell according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk over medium heat. Stir constantly until boiling then remove from heat.
- Pour half the pudding into a small bowl. Add chocolate chips to bowl and stir until chips are completely melted. Pour into pie crust.
- Add peanut butter chips to remaining pudding and stir until chips are completely melted. Carefully pour peanut butter mixture over chocolate mixture in pie shell. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled and set.
- A rolled refrigerated pie crust can be used instead of a frozen pie shell.
- Dress this up by spreading or dolloping top of pie with whipped topping then garnishing with miniature peanut butter cups.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 08 14