Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The classic combo of chocolate and peanut butter makes for the perfect marriage in our Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. It's easy-as-pie to whip up, and better than anything you can buy at the store!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed (see Note)
- 1 (4-serving) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) peanut butter chips
What To Do:
- Bake pie shell according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk over medium heat. Stir constantly until boiling then remove from heat.
- Pour half the pudding into a small bowl. Add chocolate chips to bowl and stir until chips are completely melted. Pour into pie crust.
- Add peanut butter chips to remaining pudding and stir until chips are completely melted. Carefully pour peanut butter mixture over chocolate mixture in pie shell. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled and set.
- A rolled refrigerated pie crust can be used instead of a frozen pie shell.
- Dress this up by spreading or dolloping top of pie with whipped topping then garnishing with miniature peanut butter cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!