Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be wealthy to enjoy this rich and tempting dessert. In fact, it's so good it should come with a warning to "Eat at your own risk"!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (1 ounce each) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker crust
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; set aside. In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate in sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring occasionally. Add cornstarch mixture, eggs, butter, and salt; mix until smooth. Remove from heat and add pecan halves; mix well.
- Pour into crust and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This is very rich, so it can even be cut into smaller wedges than regular pies and makes 12 to 16 servings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.