Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 30 Min
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; set aside. In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate in sweetened condensed milk, stirring occasionally. Add cornstarch mixture, eggs, butter, and salt; mix until smooth. Remove from heat and add pecan halves; mix well. Pour into crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack, then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This is very rich, so it can even be cut into smaller wedges than regular pies and yield 12 to 16 servings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!