Cinnamon Bun Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Holy cow, these cinnamon buns are amazing! The combination of the flaky dough and the gooey topping makes this Cinnamon Bun Pie a recipe you'll want to keep near the top of your recipe collection.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat bottom of a deep-dish pie plate with 2 tablespoons melted butter; set aside. Place remaining melted butter in a small bowl.
In another small bowl, combine pecans, sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Sprinkle one-quarter of the pecan mixture over bottom of pie plate.
Separate each biscuit into 3 layers. Dip biscuit pieces one at a time in melted butter, making sure to coat each thoroughly. Layer 8 biscuit pieces in bottom of pie plate, completely covering pecan mixture. Repeat pecan mixture and biscuit layers 2 more times. Top with remaining pecan mixture and drizzle with any leftover melted butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until biscuits are golden and cooked through. Allow to cool 5 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter and slice into wedges. Serve warm.
- Keep biscuits refrigerated until ready to pull apart.
- To enjoy every last bit of pecan flavor, make sure to remove all pecans from bottom of pie plate after inverting and place over top of pie before slicing.
- The smell of anything with cinnamon baking in the oven is heavenly! We also suggest you try our Cinnamon Pecan Muffins, since they're ready in a jiffy and delicious, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.