Cookie Crunch Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out two of your favorite ingredients: whipped topping and chocolate sandwich cookies. We've got a recipe that'll combine them both into an irresistible homemade pie recipe. Our dessert recipe for Cookie Crunch Pie takes a few ready-made ingredients and combines them to make a treat that'll be a hit at any occasion. It's a frozen dessert recipe that'll really make a splash at your next event, so get ready to hear the raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed coarsely
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and pudding with an electric beater on medium speed for 1 minute, until well-blended. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped topping and crushed cookies. Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until firm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Guilt-Free Banana Pudding Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- 74 Easy Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Crustless Lemon Cream Pie
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- Awesome Blueberry Pie
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie