Decadent Mud Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
DMP - Decadent Mud Pie or Delicious Miracle Pie? Take your pick, we think this is pretty amazing.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11-3/4-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce, heated and divided
- 1 (9-ounce) ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened (see Note)
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate covered coffee beans, whole and chopped
What To Do:
- Spread 1/3 cup fudge sauce evenly over bottom of crust. Spread ice cream over fudge sauce; cover and freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut pie into wedges. Top each serving with some of the remaining fudge sauce, whipped topping, and chocolate covered coffee beans. Serve immediately.
Soften ice cream on the counter for 5 minutes, and then stir to smooth it out before putting in pan. This gives the ice cream a creamy consistency to spread over the fudge layer of the pie.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!