Deep Dish Blueberry Pie
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
What You'll Need:
cup quick-cooking tapioca
6 cups fresh blueberries
Juice of 1 orange
1 (15-ounce) package rolled refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss together sugar, tapioca, blueberries, and orange juice.
- Unroll 1 pie crust on a well-floured surface. Fit over bottom of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Spoon blueberry filling into crust and place second pie crust on top of filling. Pinch edges together to form a tight seal and decorative trim. With a knife, cut 5 or 6 small slits into crust. Brush pie with egg and milk wash.
- Place pie on a baking sheet and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until blueberry filling is bubbly and the crust is golden. Let cool before serving.
- Wanna make your own crust? No problem! Just follow our easy recipe!
- Serve a great big slice of this golden-crusted, bubblin' blueberry pie, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra "Wow!"
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 17 14