Deep Dish Blueberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing better than digging your fork into a pie and realizing that you've still got more to dig into! Our Deep Dish Blueberry Pie is a blueberry-lovers dream. Not only is it an easy blueberry pie recipe, but it's LOADED with fresh blueberries (and one very special secret ingredient!).
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 (15-ounce) package rolled refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss together sugar, tapioca, blueberries, and orange juice.
- Unroll 1 pie crust on a well-floured surface. Fit over bottom of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Spoon blueberry filling into crust and place second pie crust on top of filling. Pinch edges together to form a tight seal and decorative trim. With a knife, cut 5 or 6 small slits into crust. Brush pie with egg and milk wash.
- Place pie on a baking sheet and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until blueberry filling is bubbly and the crust is golden. Let cool before serving.
- Wanna make your own crust? No problem! Just follow our easy recipe!
- Serve a great big slice of this golden-crusted, bubblin' blueberry pie, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra "Wow!"
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!