Frosty Black Russian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (9-inch) pie
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 40 Min
You know those dishes that are so good that your taste buds ask for more and more? Well, this Frosty Black Russian Pie is one of 'em so get ready for this baby!
What You'll Need:
- 21 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur or 1/3 cup strong coffee, chilled
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Garnish: chocolate curls
What To Do:
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir well. Firmly press mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a large heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Let cool in pan 1 hour.
- Stir in liqueur. Gently fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture. Chill 30 minutes; spoon into prepared crust. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.
Whip up fancy little chocolate curls by pulling a vegetable peeler down the flat side of a milk chocolate candy bar, and voila! It takes a little practice, so eat your mistakes and keep on pulling! If you're in a hurry, just grate some chocolate over this pie-it'll taste just as yummy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!