Frozen Orchard Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're like me and often get cravings for ice cream, but want to keep your sweet intake in check, don't fret! The answer is as easy as pie.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed gingersnaps
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 quart butter pecan or vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 cup apple butter
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the crushed gingersnaps and orange marmalade; mix well. Spread evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate that has been coated with nonstick baking spray, forming a firm crust; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened frozen yogurt and the apple butter until well blended; spoon the mixture evenly into the pie crust. Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm. Remove from the freezer and allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Guilt-Free Banana Pudding Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Awesome Blueberry Pie
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- 74 Easy Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie
- Sinful Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- Crustless Lemon Cream Pie
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More