Frozen Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 5 Min
A no-bake pumpkin pie we can make ahead of time is like an early holiday gift! Our freezer does all the work for us in our Frozen Pumpkin Pie recipe. When it's done, we have a creamy, smooth holiday-festive pumpkin pie, with no oven time required!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- Combine pumpkin, corn syrup, spices, and nuts in a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Freeze until firm, about 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
You can find more tasty pumpkin recipes in our collection, 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!