Frozen Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 10 Min
A no-bake pumpkin pie we can make ahead of time is like an early holiday gift! Our freezer does all the work for us and we take all the credit for a creamy, smooth holiday-festive pumpkin pie, with no oven time required.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- Combine pumpkin, corn syrup, spices, and nuts in a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!