Fruit Cocktail Pretzel Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 40 Min
You've probably tried a dozen different kinds of fruit pie recipes, but we bet you've never tried something as lip smackin' good as our Fruit Cocktail Pretzel Pie! This novel pie uses canned fruit cocktail and crushed pretzels to create a tasty new twist to your favorite homemade dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) package lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter, and 1 tablespoon sugar. Press mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pie plate. Bake 8 minutes; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping and spread mixture evenly onto cooled crust.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir gently until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in ice cubes until melted. Add fruit cocktail and mix well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until mixture is slightly thickened. Pour gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set, before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.