We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cool, refreshing and minty are just a few of the words that describe our creamy Grasshopper Pie. And in case you aren't familiar with it, don't worry. The grasshopper part of this pie is named after the drink, not the insect.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups (about 20) finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup green creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and cookie crumbs. Pat mixture firmly over bottom and sides of pie plate, forming a crust; chill.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in lemon juice and liqueur then fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into chilled crust then cover and chill 4 hours, or until set.
This looks great garnished with the crumbs from an extra cookie, and fresh or candy mint leaves.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!