Grated Apple Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even if you've never baked before, this prize-winning Grated Apple Pie is such a cinch to make, you can do it! And won't you love taking all the credit for baking this bakery-worthy pie that literally shouts autumn!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups coarsely grated apples
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust
What To Do:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add the eggs, butter, and vanilla extract, then fold in the apples.
Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F. and bake for 60 to 65 minutes more or until golden on top.
Cool completely and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Guilt-Free Banana Pudding Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Awesome Blueberry Pie
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- 74 Easy Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie
- Sinful Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Crustless Lemon Cream Pie