Italian Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says pies can't have cheese? Try Italian Cheese Pie and you'll be hooked!
What You'll Need:
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
What To Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla, ricotta cheese, and lemon peel until well blended.
3. Pour into the pie shell and bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until the filling is set and the edges are golden.
4. Let cool then chill for 4 hours; serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Don't worry if the center of the pie falls slightly after you take it out of the oven...mine usually does, and it still tastes great!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!