Lemon Pie? Oh My!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
Want to know what's so great about our Lemon Pie? Oh My! recipe? It's a quick and creamy lemon pie recipe that's bursting with lemony flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- Fold condensed milk and lemon juice into whipped cream; pour into crust.
- Cover and chill 4 hours or until firm.
Looking for more great sweet desserts? Check out our collection of Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk.
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!