Mini Grasshopper Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Girl Scout cookies are amazing on their own, but take those minty delights and use them to make our Mini Grasshopper Pies and now you've got a world-class dessert that you didn't even break a sweat making. This easy dessert recipe is sure to earn you a "Best Dessert" badge for sure!
What You'll Need:
- 32 chocolate-covered mint cookies, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 drops green food color
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
What To Do:
- Place 18 paper cupcake liners in muffin tins. Place 1 cookie in bottom of each paper liner; set aside. Coarsely crush 8 cookies; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and green food color until thoroughly mixed. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping and coarsely crushed cookies. Spoon mixture evenly into paper liners.
- Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, garnish each with a dollop of whipped topping and remaining cookies, however you like.
Chocolate and peppermint are one of the "winningest" taste combinations, as far as we're concerned! For a delicious treat, try our Chocolate- and Peppermint-Coated Pretzels!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!