Mini Grasshopper Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Girl Scout cookies are amazing on their own, but take those minty delights and use them to make our Mini Grasshopper Pies and now you've got a world-class dessert that you didn't even break a sweat making. This easy dessert recipe is sure to earn you a "Best Dessert" badge for sure!
What You'll Need:
- 32 chocolate-covered mint cookies, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 drops green food color
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
What To Do:
- Place 18 paper cupcake liners in muffin tins. Place 1 cookie in bottom of each paper liner; set aside. Coarsely crush 8 cookies; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and green food color until thoroughly mixed. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping and coarsely crushed cookies. Spoon mixture evenly into paper liners.
- Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, garnish each with a dollop of whipped topping and remaining cookies, however you like.
Chocolate and peppermint are one of the "winningest" taste combinations, as far as we're concerned! For a delicious treat, try our Chocolate- and Peppermint-Coated Pretzels!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!