Mini Grasshopper Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Girl Scout cookies are amazing on their own, but take those minty delights and use them to make our Mini Grasshopper Pies and now you've got a world-class dessert that you didn't even break a sweat making. This easy dessert recipe is sure to earn you a "Best Dessert" badge for sure!
What You'll Need:
- 32 chocolate-covered mint cookies, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 drops green food color
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
What To Do:
- Place 18 paper cupcake liners in muffin tins. Place 1 cookie in bottom of each paper liner; set aside. Coarsely crush 8 cookies; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and green food color until thoroughly mixed. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping and coarsely crushed cookies. Spoon mixture evenly into paper liners.
- Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, garnish each with a dollop of whipped topping and remaining cookies, however you like.
Chocolate and peppermint are one of the "winningest" taste combinations, as far as we're concerned! For a delicious treat, try our Chocolate- and Peppermint-Coated Pretzels!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.