My Peanut Butter Pie
Just one slice of this easy-as-pie peanut butter lover's dessert is sure to bring smiles to both the kids and kids-at-heart at your house. To put it simply, they'll go nuts over My Peanut Butter Pie!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
cup peanut butter
- 1 (9-inch) ready-to-bake pie crust, baked and cooled per package directions
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (1/2 of an 8-ounce container)
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Mix to a crumbly consistency (like a streusel) and remove about 1/2 cup mixture; cover and set aside for later use. Pour remaining mixture evenly into pie crust.
- Make pudding according to package directions; pour pudding over crumb layer then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, cover with whipped topping and top with reserved peanut butter mixture.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES