My Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just one slice of this easy-as-pie peanut butter lover's dessert is sure to bring smiles to both the kids and kids-at-heart at your house. To put it simply, they'll go nuts over My Peanut Butter Pie!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (9-inch) ready-to-bake pie crust, baked and cooled per package directions
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (1/2 of an 8-ounce container)
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Mix to a crumbly consistency (like a streusel) and remove about 1/2 cup mixture; cover and set aside for later use. Pour remaining mixture evenly into pie crust.
- Make pudding according to package directions; pour pudding over crumb layer then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, cover with whipped topping and top with reserved peanut butter mixture.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.