No Roll Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 10 Min
No rolling pin is required for our easy-as-pie No-Roll Pie Crust. Imagine making your own homemade pie crust without any special baking skills.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
What To Do:
- In a 9-inch pie plate, combine flour, sugar, and salt.
- In a 1-cup measuring cup, whisk together oil and milk and pour over flour mixture.
- Using a fork, mix until dough forms. Press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of pie plate; flute edges.
- To use as an unbaked pie shell: Fill with desired pie filling and bake according to filling directions.
- To use as a baked pie shell: Prick surface of dough with a fork several times and bake in a preheated 425 degree oven 12 to 15 minutes; cool and fill as desired.
- You can even use this pie crust for beef pot pies or with any other savory filling – just eliminate the sugar.
- Wanna put this to good use right away? Try our recipe for creamy Pink Lemonade Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!