Oh-So-Easy Caramel Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you don't own a 1- or 1-1/2-quart slow cooker, you'll want to borrow one or pick one up to make this wildly delicious recipe. Just don't try it in a larger slow cooker or be tempted to skip stirring it every 30 minutes...the caramel will scorch easily. There's no HIGH or LOW setting on these size cookers...only GO!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bar, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Pour condensed milk into a 1- or 1-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 4-1/2 hours or until condensed milk is the color of peanut butter, stirring mixture with a wire whisk every 30 minutes.
- Pour caramel into graham cracker crust; cool. Spread whipped topping over top, and sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and chill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!