Oh-So-Easy Caramel Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you don't own a 1- or 1-1/2-quart slow cooker, you'll want to borrow one or pick one up to make this wildly delicious recipe. Just don't try it in a larger slow cooker or be tempted to skip stirring it every 30 minutes...the caramel will scorch easily. There's no HIGH or LOW setting on these size cookers...only GO!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bar, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Pour condensed milk into a 1- or 1-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 4-1/2 hours or until condensed milk is the color of peanut butter, stirring mixture with a wire whisk every 30 minutes.
- Pour caramel into graham cracker crust; cool. Spread whipped topping over top, and sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and chill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!