Oh-So-Easy Caramel Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you don't own a 1- or 1-1/2-quart slow cooker, you'll want to borrow one or pick one up to make this wildly delicious recipe. Just don't try it in a larger slow cooker or be tempted to skip stirring it every 30 minutes...the caramel will scorch easily. There's no HIGH or LOW setting on these size cookers...only GO!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bar, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Pour condensed milk into a 1- or 1-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 4-1/2 hours or until condensed milk is the color of peanut butter, stirring mixture with a wire whisk every 30 minutes.
- Pour caramel into graham cracker crust; cool. Spread whipped topping over top, and sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and chill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!