Oh-So-Easy Caramel Pie
If you don't own a 1- or 1-1/2-quart slow cooker, you'll want to borrow one or pick one up to make this wildly delicious recipe. Just don't try it in a larger slow cooker or be tempted to skip stirring it every 30 minutes...the caramel will scorch easily. There's no HIGH or LOW setting on these size cookers...only GO!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bar, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Pour condensed milk into a 1- or 1-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 4-1/2 hours or until condensed milk is the color of peanut butter, stirring mixture with a wire whisk every 30 minutes.
- Pour caramel into graham cracker crust; cool. Spread whipped topping over top, and sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and chill.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 09 13