Pecan-Crusted Chocolate Pie
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
A little goes a long way here, so invite the whole gang over to enjoy their favorite tastes, chocolate and crunchy pecans!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups pecan halves, divided
cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 1 1/2
cups heavy cream
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor that has been fitted with its metal cutting blade or a blender, finely chop 1-3/4 cups pecans with sugar. Add butter and continue processing until completely blended. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate, forming a crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Drizzle caramel sauce over the crust.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, over medium heat, heat cream until almost boiling. Reduce heat to low and stir in chocolate chips. Continue cooking until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, whisking continuously. Remove from heat and let cool to lukewarm, then pour into pie crust.
- Garnish with the remaining pecan halves and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This is an extra-rich pie, so a small slice goes a long way!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 14 13