Pumpkin Sundae Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Hr 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 15 Min
This Pumpkin Sundae Pie is a frozen delight and among our favorite recipes in the Mr. Food test kitchen. You gotta try this one!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 baked 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon ice cream into pie crust, and spread evenly. Spoon pumpkin mixture over ice cream. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, stir together the light brown sugar, corn syrup, and water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Serve pie with warm butterscotch sauce.
Homemade butterscotch sauce tops off this frozen delight of ice cream layered with pumpkin, but if time is tight, commercial ice cream topping works, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Guilt-Free Banana Pudding Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Awesome Blueberry Pie
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie
- 74 Easy Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Sinful Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Crustless Lemon Cream Pie