Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No-bake, Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie is a tropical fruit pie that really does just take 2 minutes to put together. This recipe is everything you've been looking for in a tropical pie; it's easy, creamy, fruity, and SO delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) prepared shortbread pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained and halved
- 8 maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined. Spoon into pie crust and decorate top with pineapple slices and cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- As strange as it may seem to you, do not make the vanilla pudding according to package directions. Just add the dry pudding mix right in with the other ingredients.
- No-bake pies aren't only easy, they're delicious, too! We also recommend our Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie.
- Feeling like blueberries? This Awesome Blueberry Pie is one of our top pie recipes of all time!
- We now have a free pie eBook you've gotta check out: "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.