Barbecue Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's hard to resist the tangy flavor of this novel main dish Barbecue Chicken Pizza. In mere minutes, this oven-baked homemade pizza made with lots of easy shortcut ingredients can add a spicy kick to your mealtime.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed according to package directions, if frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded yellow Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, sprinkle with salt, and saute 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains; drain off excess liquid.
- Remove from heat and add barbecue sauce; mix until well coated.
- Spoon chicken evenly over pizza shell; sprinkle with corn and cheese. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!