Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
It's hard to resist the tangy flavor of this novel main dish Barbecue Chicken Pizza. In mere minutes, this oven-baked homemade pizza made with lots of easy shortcut ingredients can add a spicy kick to your mealtime.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch chunks
cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed according to package directions, if frozen
cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded yellow Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, sprinkle with salt, and saute 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains; drain off excess liquid.
- Remove from heat and add barbecue sauce; mix until well coated.
- Spoon chicken evenly over pizza shell; sprinkle with corn and cheese. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 01 13