Beef Fajita Pizza
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Beef Fajita Pizza is an easy weeknight meal idea that rolls two favorites into one! A pizza that's topped with a beefy fajita filling adds up to double the enjoyment. Talk about a dynamic duo that will please your whole family!
What You'll Need:
2 teaspoons chili powder
pound lean, boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
cup chunky salsa
1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chili powder and garlic powder; sprinkle over both sides of steak. Add steak to skillet; cook 5 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from skillet; let stand 6 to 8 minutes then slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan and spoon salsa over it. Arrange pepper strips, onion rings, and steak slices over the salsa and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 15 11