We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pizza delivers a surprising topping of brie cheese, which takes it to a new level! Our French bistro-inspired recipe turns an Italian-style classic into an international favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 (8-ounce) wheel of Brie cheese, sliced into 16 wedges
- 1 (4-ounce) jar sliced pimientos, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place crust on a pizza pan, and spread pesto sauce evenly over crust. Place Brie wedges evenly over pesto then top with pimientos.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Slice into wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!