We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pizza delivers a surprising topping of brie cheese, which takes it to a new level! Our French bistro-inspired recipe turns an Italian-style classic into an international favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 (8-ounce) wheel of Brie cheese, sliced into 16 wedges
- 1 (4-ounce) jar sliced pimientos, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place crust on a pizza pan, and spread pesto sauce evenly over crust. Place Brie wedges evenly over pesto then top with pimientos.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Slice into wedges and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.