We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the fast food joints-try this easy recipe instead. When your family can't decide between burgers and pizza, you'll know what to serve!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (10-ounce) thin crust prepared pizza shell
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles; drain. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine ketchup and mustard, and spread over pizza shell; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with beef mixture and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with desired toppings such as shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, or pickle slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.