Cheesy White Pizza
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
It's the rage in restaurants and pizza shops across the country, but why not make it at home tonight? (Yes, it's that easy!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 large Italian bread shell (like Boboli)
- 2 cups mushroom slices
cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
teaspoon Italian seasoning
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the bread shell on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the mushrooms with the butter. Arrange the mushrooms over the shell, then sprinkle with the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powders.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and light golden.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES