Cheesy White Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's the rage in restaurants and pizza shops across the country, but why not make it at home tonight? (Yes, it's that easy!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 large Italian bread shell (like Boboli)
- 2 cups mushroom slices
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the bread shell on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the mushrooms with the butter. Arrange the mushrooms over the shell, then sprinkle with the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powders.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and light golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!