We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of this Garlic Pizza will surely be enough to keep the vampires away. Too bad for them...but lucky for us, 'cause it's packed with flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza shell on a pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, and salt; mix well then brush mixture evenly over pizza shell and top with cheeses and parsley.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Slice and serve.
Prepared chopped garlic can be found in the produce section of your supermarket in small jars. That makes dishes like this super-easy! For this recipe, simply use the equivalent of 6 garlic cloves.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!