Gifts from the Garden Pizza
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
This homemade pizza packed with healthy veggies is the perfect easy weeknight meal that's sure to get your family to the table. Gifts from the Garden Pizza tastes so good, they won't even think about the fact that they're eating their veggies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1 cup pizza sauce (see Note)
- 1 (2 ¼-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (2-1/2-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2.8-ounce) container French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce and top evenly with black olives, mushrooms, and roasted peppers. Sprinkle with cheese and French-fried onions.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and golden. Slice and serve.
Use our recipe for Homemade Pizza Sauce or any ready-made pizza sauce.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES