Grilled Mediterranean Pizzas
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
Fire up your taste buds and your grill and make our trendy, yet easy Grilled Mediterranean Pizzas. These easy do-it-yourself pizzas deliver smiles!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-inch) pitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
cup garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked sliced chicken
cup roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 cup quartered artichokes, drained
cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, slivered
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush flat side of each pita with oil and place on a large piece of aluminum foil. Apply cheese spread evenly over each pita, then evenly distribute chicken, red peppers, artichokes, mozzarella cheese, and basil over each.
- Place foil on grill, close grill cover, and grill pizzas 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust begins to crisp. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES