Grilled Mediterranean Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up your taste buds and your grill and make our trendy, yet easy Grilled Mediterranean Pizzas. These easy do-it-yourself pizzas deliver smiles!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-inch) pitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked sliced chicken
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 cup quartered artichokes, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, slivered
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush flat side of each pita with oil and place on a large piece of aluminum foil. Apply cheese spread evenly over each pita, then evenly distribute chicken, red peppers, artichokes, mozzarella cheese, and basil over each.
- Place foil on grill, close grill cover, and grill pizzas 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust begins to crisp. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.