Grilled Portobello Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 13 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
When you first think of "pizza," you probably think of takeout or those pizzas you find down the frozen food aisle, right? Well, if you're looking to ever fancy a few things up, we've got a unique pizza recipe that's not like anything you could get at your grocery store. Our Grilled Portobello Pizzas use a variety of ingredients that really give this pizza an extra punch of flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 8 large Portobello mushroom caps
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese bread
What To Do:
- Stir together first 3 ingredients and 1/4 cup basil; set aside. Combine mushroom caps and Italian dressing in a large resealable plastic freezer bag, turning to coat. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade, discarding marinade. Spray cold grill with cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees).
- Place mushroom caps, gill side up, on heated grill rack, and grill, covered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Turn caps, gill side up, and spoon sauce mixture into each.
- Grill, covered, 2 more minutes until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and remaining 1/4 cup chopped basil; serve immediately.
To turn this recipe into burgers, serve Grilled Portobello Pizzas on warm toasted hamburger buns with desired toppings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!