Hamburger Mushroom Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
Mushrooms and beef are what make this yummy pizza the best! With these luxurious, but simple flavors, we can't go wrong.
What You'll Need:
- 6 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf unsliced Italian bread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 8 (1/8-inch-thick) onion slices, separated into rings
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
What To Do:
- 1. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cut bread in half horizontally. Place both halves cut sides up on a baking sheet. Spread evenly with pizza sauce; top with onion slices, mushrooms, and beef.
- Stir together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and red pepper; sprinkle over pizzas. Top evenly with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Instead of traditional pizza crust, we used a loaf of Italian bread as the base to turn out this pizza in a jiffy. Pita bread rounds also make good crusts, as do other traditional - and fast - crusts, such as Italian bread shells and canned refrigerated pizza crusts.