Italian Hoagie Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one tasty marriage that'll last a long time! Our Italian Hoagie Pizza takes two pizzeria favorites and combines them into one! For an easy weeknight supper or some laid-back entertaining, either way this is a hit-maker!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, kept at room temperature for 1 hour
- 1/4 pound sliced deli salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough to cover bottom of pan. Push dough up to edge of pan, forming a rim. With a fork, prick dough 15 to 20 times.
- In a medium bowl, combine salami, ham, tomatoes, and dressing; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly over prepared crust and top with cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
Try our Beefy Pizza Muffins for another kid-friendly option. (Adults will love 'em, too!) And check out our website for loads more tasty and easy pizza recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!