Itsy Bitsy Pizza Bagels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your kids will be in their glory when you tell them they're going to make their own individual pizzas. Ask them which is more fun -- making them or eating them!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-ounce) bag miniature bagels, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 slices pepperoni (1 ounce) or 1 (2.5-ounce) jar mushroom stems and pieces, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Split bagels in half and spread 1 teaspoon sauce on each half. Sprinkle each half with 1 heaping teaspoon mozzarella cheese. Add 1 slice of pepperoni or distribute mushroom pieces evenly over and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Before baking these, you can wrap them well and freeze for later use. When you want to bake them, just take them right from the freezer and lay them on a cookie sheet. Pop them in a 350 degree F. oven for 12 to 15 minutes and they'll be ready!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!