Itsy Bitsy Pizza Bagels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your kids will be in their glory when you tell them they're going to make their own individual pizzas. Ask them which is more fun -- making them or eating them!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-ounce) bag miniature bagels, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 slices pepperoni (1 ounce) or 1 (2.5-ounce) jar mushroom stems and pieces, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Split bagels in half and spread 1 teaspoon sauce on each half. Sprinkle each half with 1 heaping teaspoon mozzarella cheese. Add 1 slice of pepperoni or distribute mushroom pieces evenly over and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Before baking these, you can wrap them well and freeze for later use. When you want to bake them, just take them right from the freezer and lay them on a cookie sheet. Pop them in a 350 degree F. oven for 12 to 15 minutes and they'll be ready!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!