Meaty Pizza Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Our homemade pizza recipe for Meaty Pizza Pie is—you guessed it—extra meaty! We use a special kind of sauce to really pack this pizza with flavor, and it's like nothing you'd order at your local pizza place. We hope you're wearing loose clothing for this one 'cause you're gonna start feeling stuffed fast. It's a challenge that's just too tasty to pass up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce with meat
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Unroll pie crusts; stack pie crusts, and press together. Place pie crust on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread meat sauce over crust, leaving a 1-inch border; top with pepperoni slices. Fold crust edges slightly over filling,
- Bake on lower rack of oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly and golden. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Use your family's favorite leftover meat sauce for this hearty weeknight meal. A green salad makes a great go-along.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.