Mushroom Red Pepper Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A pizza without sauce can be every bit as tasty as the traditional kind. Here we add mushrooms, red peppers and three different cheeses for a combination that'll really WOW you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and peppers to skillet and sauté 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and all the ingredients; mix well. Spread the mixture over the pizza shell. Top with mushrooms and peppers, and sprinkle with the remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
Sprinkle the baked pizza with chopped fresh parsley to add a burst of color.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.