Mushroom Red Pepper Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A pizza without sauce can be every bit as tasty as the traditional kind. Here we add mushrooms, red peppers and three different cheeses for a combination that'll really WOW you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and peppers to skillet and sauté 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and all the ingredients; mix well. Spread the mixture over the pizza shell. Top with mushrooms and peppers, and sprinkle with the remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
Sprinkle the baked pizza with chopped fresh parsley to add a burst of color.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!