Mushroom White Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you prefer your pizza to have a white topping, instead of a saucy tomato sauce-based topping, then you're going to love our Mushroom White Pizza. It features lots of cheese, mushrooms, and yummy Italian seasonings!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed
- 2 cups mushroom slices
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan. In a medium bowl, toss mushrooms with butter.
- Arrange mushrooms on pizza shell, sprinkle with cheeses, then seasonings.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!