Mushroom White Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed
- 2 cups mushroom slices
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan. In a medium bowl, toss mushrooms with butter.
- Arrange mushrooms on pizza shell, sprinkle with cheeses, then seasonings.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown.