Roasted Chicken and White Bean Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 32 Min
Our rotisserie Roasted Chicken and White Bean Pizzas are a novel change of pace from traditional pizzeria-style pizzas. Packed with protein and fresh herbs and veggies, these are great main dish suppers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried rosemary
- 3 (7") prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 cup shredded fresh spinach (see note)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp provolone cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Process beans and next 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Toss together chopped chicken and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/3 cup bean mixture evenly over each pizza crust, and top evenly with chicken mixture, shredded spinach, and shredded cheese.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 12 minutes or until crusts are golden. Serve immediately.
To shred spinach, tightly roll spinach leaves, and slice thinly with a knife or kitchen shears to make long shreds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!