Roasted Chicken and White Bean Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 32 Min
Our rotisserie Roasted Chicken and White Bean Pizzas are a novel change of pace from traditional pizzeria-style pizzas. Packed with protein and fresh herbs and veggies, these are great main dish suppers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried rosemary
- 3 (7") prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 cup shredded fresh spinach (see note)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp provolone cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Process beans and next 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Toss together chopped chicken and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/3 cup bean mixture evenly over each pizza crust, and top evenly with chicken mixture, shredded spinach, and shredded cheese.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 12 minutes or until crusts are golden. Serve immediately.
To shred spinach, tightly roll spinach leaves, and slice thinly with a knife or kitchen shears to make long shreds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"