Seafood Lover's Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade Seafood Lover's Pizza delivers a creamy cheese spread topped with fresh seafood that bakes up in no time to impress your guests as an appetizer or your family as a light dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (12-inch round) prepared pizza shell
- 6 ounces flaked crabmeat
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (see Notes)
- 1/4 pound medium-sized cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, pesto sauce, Parmesan cheese, and pepper; beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over pizza shell. Sprinkle with crabmeat and cheese then top with shrimp.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown, and cheese is melted.
Makes 6 to 8 slices.
You can use Monterey Jack or almost any other shredded cheese you prefer on this pizza. And we like to drizzle the pizza with extra pesto sauce after baking, just before slicing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!