Smoky Hot Buffalo Chicken Pizzas
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
What are the two types of food we all crave when watching a football game? We've got to go with pizza and wings, right? Well, we've got the best of them both in one recipe, so you won't ever have to choose between the two again with our homemade pizza recipe for Smoky Hot Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Make individual portions or modify the recipe to make a larger one to share among friends.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups diced deli-roasted chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons blue cheese dressing, divided
- 2 (7-inch) prebaked pizza crusts
cup (2 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Stir together chicken, hot sauce, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until heated.
- Spread 3 tablespoons blue cheese dressing evenly over each pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Top evenly with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake directly on oven rack for 8 to 10 minutes or until crusts are golden and cheese is melted. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons dressing evenly over pizzas; sprinkle with scallions, if desired.
Buffalo chicken and pizza, 2 favorites served together in 1, or should I say, 2 pizzas! Baking the pizzas directly on the oven rack makes the crust extra crispy. If you prefer a softer crust, bake the pizzas on a pizza pan or a baking sheet.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES