We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Flour tortillas make for an easy south of the border-style crust to hold the zesty ingredients for our Southwestern Pizza. This hearty version is packed with chopped cooked rotisserie chicken for a main dish pizza everyone will love.
What You'll Need:
- 8 (10") flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1 cup thick and chunky picante sauce
- Black bean salsa
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Top 4 flour tortillas evenly with 1 cup cheese (1/2 of package); top with remaining flour tortillas.
- Divide picante sauce, salsa, chicken, and remaining 1 cup cheese over flour tortillas. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.